Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Perfect for cooking delicious meals with little to no oil, this 24 cm Round Pan from Progress by WW is a perfect addition to your kitchenware. The versatile baking tin can be used to make mouth-watering cakes and cheesecakes or roast vegetables in the oven up to 200°C/Gas Mark 7. Boasting a non-stick surface, the round baking tray is PFOA-free and uses little to no oil for cooking healthier meals. Designed for long-lasting quality, the 24 cm pan has a durable carbon steel body.
- Cook and bake delicious homemade meals with the 24cm Round Pan from Progress by WW, ideal for sponge cake or roasting vegetables.
- Oven safe up to 220°C/Gas Mark 7, the round oven tin is made from durable carbon steel with a non-stick coating for effortless cooking.
- Everything you’d expect from a cake tin: strong, durable and PFOA-Free, the pan uses little to no oil when cooking your favourite meal.
- To maintain the stylish pearlised effect finish, it is recommended to use silicone, wooden or nylon utensils and hand wash after use.
- At Progress we’re focussed on moving forward so we’ve developed our plant a tree promise, pledging a more sustainable, cleaner future.